Huawei тепер не зможуть використовувати систему Android, Google Play Market, Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, карти і процесори Qualcomm

Huawei Stop

Американська компанія Google оголосила про призупинення бізнесу з китайським партнером, компанією Huawei. Про це 20 травня повідомляють світові інформагенції.

Таке рішення означає, що смартфони Huawei залишаться без Google Play і оновлень операційної системи Android, створеної Google для мобільних телефонів та планшетів.

Серед сервісів, які стануть недоступними в нових смартфонах Huawei одразу після купівлі – Gmail, YouTube, браузер Chrome, карти і сам магазин додатків Play Market.

Huawei залишиться також без процесорів Snapdragon, які виробляє інша американська компанія, Qualcomm.

Минулого тижня президент США Дональд Трамп підписав розпорядження про заборону американським компаніям використовувати телекомунікаційне обладнання від виробників, що становлять загрозу національній безпеці. У документі жодна країна чи компанія не називається, але його одразу назвали націленим саме на Huawei.

Міністерство торгівлі США заявило про внесення продукції китайської компанії Huawei і 70 афілійованих із нею компаній у «список суб’єктів», який вже назвали «чорним».

Мережа Правди

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Trump Tells Former Counsel to Ignore Congressional Subpoena

Patsy Widakuswara at the White House contributed to this report.

The White House, acting on a legal opinion from the Justice Department, has instructed its former counsel not to testify before Congress.

Lawyer Don McGahn, facing a subpoena from the House Judiciary Committee, had been scheduled to appear before lawmakers Tuesday morning.

“They’re doing that for the office of the presidency for future presidents,” said President Donald Trump of the Justice Department legal opinion. “They’re not doing that for me.” 

“I think we’ve been the most transparent administration in the history of our country,” replied Trump to a reporter asking why not just let McGahn testify so the public can have full answers to executive action regarding the Russia investigation. “We want to get on with running the country.”

Trump spoke on the White House South Lawn before boarding Marine One for Joint Base Andrews. From there, he headed to a political rally in Pennsylvania on Air Force One.

Earlier in a statement, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders explained that the Justice Department “has provided a legal opinion stating that, based on long-standing, bipartisan, and Constitutional precedent, the former Counsel to the President cannot be forced to give such testimony, and Mr. McGahn has been directed to act accordingly.”

 

The Justice Department, in its legal opinion, states: “We provide the same answer that the Department of Justice repeatedly provided for five decades: Congress may not constitutionally compel the President’s senior advisers to testify about their official duties.”

In a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, the current White House Counsel to the President, Pat Cipollone, states that Trump has directed McGahn not to appear at Tuesday’s hearing. 

“This long-standing principle is firmly rooted in the Constitution’s separation of powers and protects the core functions of the Presidency, and we are adhering to this well-established precedent in order to ensure that future Presidents can effectively execute the responsibilities of the Office of the Presidency,” Cipollone writes.

Democrat Nadler, in a subsequent statement, called the move by the executive branch “the latest act of obstruction” and the Trump administration’s “disdain for law.” 

Nadler said his committee would convene on Tuesday morning “and Mr. McGahn is expected to appear as legally required.” 

 

McGahn’s attorney, William Burck, however, confirmed Monday evening that his client would not appear Tuesday before the House committee.

“Mr. McGahn remains obligated to maintain the status quo and respect the President’s instruction. In the event an accommodation is agreed between the Committee and the White House, Mr. McGahn will of course comply with that accommodation,” Burck said in a statement.

The Democrats have been eager to hear from McGahn, including questioning him about potential obstruction of justice by Trump based on episodes outlined in the reporter of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Nadler stated last week he was prepared to have his committee vote to hold McGahn in contempt of Congress if the former White House counsel defied the subpoena.

One member of the committee is calling for an impeachment inquiry against the president to commence if McGahn does not testify Tuesday. 

“We simply cannot sit by and allow this president to destroy the rule of law, to subvert the Constitution,” Congressman David Cicilline of the state of Rhode Island said during an interview on MSNBC. 

 

McGahn was also instructed by the White House, asserting executive privilege, earlier this month to hand over documents the House committee had subpoenaed.

McGahn’s name is mentioned on more than 65 pages of the 448-page Mueller report.

Monday’s pushback by the Justice Department and the White House is the latest instance of the executive branch trying to challenge for power the legislative branch of government with Trump betting the third branch — the judiciary — will back him up with rulings by federal judges, including the Supreme Court. 

 

“That’s a dangerous game to play, though, because the judiciary is also not going to want to see erosion of their power, even if they see congressional power getting eroded,” predicted Shannon Bow O’Brien, a government professor at the University of Texas. 

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Сан-Франциско визнали містом з найвищими у світі зарплатами

Американське місто Сан-Франциско посіло перше місце у рейтингу міст з найвищим рівнем зарплат у світі. Рейтинг підготував Deutsche Bank.

Сан-Франциско посунуло з першого місця швейцарський Цюрих. Середня зарплата у американському місті з вирахуванням податків складає 6,52 тисячі доларів, у Цюріху на 400 доларів менше.

До першої п’ятірки також увійшли Нью-Йорк (4,6 тисячі доларів), Бостон (4,28) та Чикаго (4,06).

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Гривня значно зміцнилася на міжбанку

На міжбанківському валютному ринку 20 травня значно посилюється українська гривня. Опівдні котирування склали 26 гривень 18-21 копійка, повідомляє профільний сайт «Мінфін», який відстежує перебіг торгів.

«Торги по долару до 12:00 на піку активності. Пропозиція істотно перевищує попит, що притискає котирування. Частина клієнтів очікує виходу НБУ з купівлею надлишку долара в резерви», – ідеться в оперативному повідомленні.

Національний банк України встановив на 12:00 довідкове значення курсу на рівні 26 гривень 23 копійки за долар, це на 14 копійок менше за офіційний курс на 20 травня.

Аналітики пов’язують посилення гривні із завершенням періоду бюджетних платежів. Ті з клієнтів, хто не встиг це зробити раніше, не особливо зважають на курс міжбанку і для номінованих у гривні розрахунків продають валюту. Штрафи за несвоєчасний розрахунок з державою настільки серйозні, що ризикувати ніхто з компаній не хоче.

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Trump Attacks Fox News in Latest Sign of Strain

President Donald Trump criticized Fox News again Sunday in the latest hint that he is souring on what has been his favorite and most faithful news outlet.

As part of a flurry of afternoon tweets, Trump took the conservative network to task for interviewing Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg, the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Indiana.

“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems,” Trump wrote, alluding to the Fox interviewer.

Trump added: “Chris Wallace said, ‘I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.’ Gee, he never speaks well of me.”

Trump again mocked Buttigieg, referring to him as Alfred E. Neuman, the goofy, gap-toothed cover boy with protruding ears of U.S. humor magazine Mad.

“Alfred E. Newman will never be president,” Trump wrote, using a more anglicized spelling of the name.

Sunday’s comments were Trump’s most forceful of late against Fox, until now the president’s preferred U.S. news outlet and the one that most often gets to interview him.

Another Trump interview was scheduled on the network for late Sunday.

Trump has been critical of Fox’s coverage of candidates in the crowded race for the Democratic presidential nomination in the 2020 election that will pit one of them against Trump.

Last month, Trump took a swipe at Fox after it hosted a town hall meeting with Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

“So weird to watch Crazy Bernie on @Fox News,” Trump tweeted.

Trump said the audience “was so smiley and nice. Very strange,” and alleged that it had been packed with Sanders supporters.

The president’s ties with the most Trump-friendly U.S. television network have hit a rough patch since the departure from his administration of two former big names at Fox.

These are Bill Shine, a former Fox News executive who served for nine months as White House communications director — Trump’s fifth — and former Fox news anchor Heather Nauert, who was spokeswoman at the State Department.

Nauert had been promoted to a senior State post and then considered for a while as a potential candidate to replace Nikki Haley as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

 

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Купити електричний Smart Fortwo Coupe Lava Orange Metallic 2017 року!

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

Продається електричний Smart Fortwo Coupe Lava Orange Metallic 2017 року!

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

2017 Smart Fortwo Orange

Рік випуску: 2017
Стан: майже новий
Пробіг: 950 миль
Трансмісія: Автомат
Модель: 2-х дверне Coupe
Двигун: Електричний
Колір кузова: Lava Orange Metallic
Колір салона: Чорний і Помаранчевий
Круіз-контроль, LCD цифровий монітор, фільтрація повітря, автоматичний кондиціонер, шкіряна ручка перемикання передач, шкіряне спортивне багатофункціональне кермо, доступ без ключа, літій-іонна акумуляторна батарея 7,2кВт, бортовий зарядний пристрій, час заряджання 2.5 год., Smart аудіосистема FM/AM, тюнер на 6 дисків, порт USB для зовнішніх джерел звуку, вхідний аудіовхід, потокове аудіо через Bluetooth, бездротове підключення через Bluetooth, 2-дверні вбудовані динаміки, диски 15″ 8-спицеві легкосплавні, шини передні: P155/60R15 та задні: P175/55R15, задній привід. Без ДТП, повне технічне обслуговування, надзвичайно низький пробіг та багато іншого!
Ціна: 16’995$

телефони: 093-0075667, 050-3892259

Більше інформації на сайті продавця


Ваша реклама в мережі КУПУЙ!
Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

Trump Assails Republican Lawmaker Who Called for Impeachment

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed Congressman Justin Amash as “a total lightweight” after the Michigan lawmaker became the first Republican to call for Trump’s impeachment.

The U.S. leader said he was “never a fan” of the five-term member of the House of Representatives, claiming he “opposes me and some of our great Republican ideas and policies just for the sake of getting his name out there through controversy.”

Trump said Amash “is a loser who sadly plays right into our opponents hands!”

Amash, echoing numerous Democratic lawmakers, claimed that Trump “engaged in impeachable conduct” by attempting to obstruct special counsel Robert Mueller’s 22-month investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Some Democratic lawmakers in the House have called for Trump’s impeachment, although House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not given her approval for the start of any impeachment hearings, while leaving open the possibility as several House committees conduct new investigations of Trump’s business affairs, taxes and his more than two-year tenure in the White House.

Trump has vowed to fight all efforts at subpoenas for information about his conduct and administration policies. Some of the disputes about access to Trump and White House records are already being fought in legal battles, with more likely to come.

Mueller concluded that Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia to help him win the election, but said it could not reach a decision on whether he obstructed justice. Subsequently, Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein decided obstruction charges were not warranted against Trump.

Amash, after reading the Mueller report, contended in a string of Twitter comments on Saturday that Barr “has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report,” saying that Barr “intended to mislead the public” about Mueller’s findings.

Amash said, “Contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment. In fact, Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence.”

A long-standing Justice Department policy says that sitting U.S. presidents cannot be charged with criminal offenses, but can be charged after they leave office.

Amash said, “Impeachment, which is a special form of indictment, does not even require probable cause that a crime [e.g., obstruction of justice] has been committed; it simply requires a finding that an official has engaged in careless, abusive, corrupt, or otherwise dishonorable conduct.”

The congressman said that he thinks “few members of Congress” have read the Mueller report and that “their minds were made up based on partisan affiliation.”

Senator Mitt Romney, a Utah Republican and sometimes Trump critic, told CNN on Sunday that he thinks Amash’s stance was “a courageous statement,” but said that while he was “troubled” by Trump’s conduct as described in the Mueller report, he does not think it rose to the level of the need for impeachment.

Even if the Democratic-controlled House impeached Trump, the Republican-controlled Senate would almost certainly reject removing Trump from office. Romney said, “The Senate is certainly not there yet.”

Trump said that if Amash “actually read the biased Mueller Report, ‘composed’ by 18 Angry Dems who hated Trump, he would see that it was nevertheless strong on NO COLLUSION and, ultimately, NO OBSTRUCTION… Anyway, how do you Obstruct when there is no crime and, in fact, the crimes were committed by the other side?”

 

 

 

 

 

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!

До відома прибічників ЗК-команди: убивця Лозінський купив зняття судимості і йде в депутати

Убивця Лозінський

Дніпровський районний суд міста Києва достроково зняв судимість з колишнього депутата Верховної Ради Віктора Лозінського, який був засуджений за вбивство жителя Кіровоградської області Валерія Олійника. За інформацією з достовірних джерел, убивця Лозінський готується стати депутатом Верховної Ради України!!!!!

Згідно з інформацією, Лозінський звернувся до суду із заявою-проханням, зняти судимість за вироком Дніпровського районного суду Києва від 20 квітня 2011 року, зміненого ухвалою Апеляційного суду Києва від 26 березня 2012 року та постановою Вищого спеціалізованого суду з розгляду цивільних кримінальних справ від 1 березня 2013 року.

Лозінський зазначив, що хоч чинним законодавством забороняється дострокове зняття судимості з осіб, засуджених за тяжкі злочини, але він не може підпадати під цю норму, оскільки вона не має зворотної дії у часі була прийнята пізніше, ніж він отримав вирок суду.

Сторона обвинувачення заперечувала задоволення клопотання про зняття судимості, посилаючись на необґрунтованість і відсутність підстав для дострокового звільнення.

Водночас, суд заявив, що з моменту його звільнення з колонії пройшло близько 3 років, і відповідно до норм раніше чинного законодавства, чоловік відбув більш ніж половину необхідного терміну (6 років) для розгляду питання про зняття судимості.

Також суд додав, що Віктор Лозінський після звільнення з квітня 2016 року займався створенням нових підприємств у сфері сільського господарства та займався благодійністю, надаючи допомогу освітнім, спортивним і дитячим установам, релігійним громадам, сім’ям загиблих в зоні АТО й у війні в Афганістані, а також надавав матеріальну допомогу ветеранським організаціям району.

Відтак, такі обставини, на думку суду, дають підстави вважати, що засуджений, після відбуття покарання у вигляді позбавлення волі, своєю зразковою поведінкою і сумлінним ставленням довів своє виправлення.

“Суд вважає за можливе зняти з особи судимість за вироком Дніпровського районного суду м.Києва від 20 квітня 2011 року, зміненого ухвалою Апеляційного суду м.Києва від 26.03.2012 року та ухвалою Вищого спеціалізованого суду України з розгляду цивільних і кримінальних справ від 01 березня 2013 року”, — йдеться в ухвалі суду.

Нагадаємо, 20 квітня 2011 року Дніпровський райсуд Києва засудив Лозінського до 15 років позбавлення волі за вбивство громадянина Валерія Олійника у мисливських угіддях у Голованівському районі Кіровоградської області 16 червня 2009 року.

9 квітня 2012 Апеляційний суд м.Києва пом’якшив вирок Лозінському, і зменшивши термін покарання до 14 років. У березні 2013 року Вищий спеціалізований суд з цивільних і кримінальних справах переглянув справу Лозінського.

Суд перекваліфікував статтю звинувачення з умисного вбивства на заподіяння тяжких тілесних ушкоджень і призначив нове покарання у вигляді 10 років позбавлення волі.

А 6 квітня 2016 року, колишній народний депутат Віктор Лозінський вийшов на волю, покинувши територію Бориспільської колонії.

Мережа Правди

Build a better website in under an hour. Start for free at us!